Thursday, August 30, 2012

6 months

I have had a baby for over half of a year! And I think I can finally say life is getting back to normal now. We are completely adjusted to being a family of three. And yes it did take us 6 months to make that adjustment :)
Jane is a busy little girl. She is crawling everywhere and pulling herself up on to everything. She hasn't figured out how to get down though so she gets stuck standing for about 5 minutes until mom comes to the rescue. We just barely started solid food and she is not a fan. Mashed potatoes have been our only hope so far.
She loves to play with her dad but still loves to have her mom put her to sleep. She goes to anyone though and loves all of her aunts and uncles. She is fascinated by other children (especially boys--watch out dad) She is truly the light of our life.

1 comment:

  1. I love this little update and all the insta updates I get to see. Jane is just a cutie, I'm proud of her loving that boat, and you guys are just a nice family that I'm glad to know :)

    ReplyDelete