Thursday, May 5, 2011

updates

I just need to vent a minute about my poor face before I start with any updates. I went hiking with my mom on Monday up to our cabin. It was so much fun. Beautiful day, great work out, and we had the only foot tracks in a good 4 feet of snow. A few hours later I looked like this:

At first I just thought it was funny with the ugly raccoon eyes, etc. But then a few days later I turned into this:

It blistered and got sooo swollen. Look between my eyes... It is flat! ugh I am miserable. The picture really doesn't capture the awfulness of this.

And moving on...
For the updates:
1 - I am now a college graduate!! I just need to pass my boards and get a job :)
2 - We pretty much have our trip to europe all mapped out. It has been stressful to plan but now that it is close I am getting way excited!
3 - Roberta had triplets!

My parents have a few sheep. We have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of these little things. Roberta had triplets and then the other momma (don't know her name) had twins, but one of them died. I was able to watch the birth of the twins today and it was so cool to watch the motherly instincts of these sheep. So amazing!! I wish I had better pictures danget!

Other than those things life is the same. Oh wait our honda broke down this week. That is a bummer. -especially because the volvos blinkers' don't work so sometimes you just have to drive straight when you really want to turn because you have no blinker to merge with. Do I just sound pathetically ghetto with this post?

Good thing is I get to talk to Anna in a few days!! We get to skype her and I am so excited to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment