Monday, April 4, 2011

WORK!

I am getting a little stressed out about finding a big-girl job, updating my resume, etc. It is kind of scary choosing which area I want to start my career in. A part of me really wants to stay in the Neuro ICU where I get to enjoy these kind of nights:


I really love my job. I love the crazy patients and awesome co-workers. I just get sick of the night shifts. My body gets so confused!

We are really blessed to have such good jobs right now. Josh works for Interbank FX. He is the manager over global sales. (hence the lonely nights I have to experience all too frequently) In fact, he is leaving tomorrow for London, Romania, Bulgaria and France. Yes I am jealous. I think you could say he is obsessed with work.


This is his location every night, all night :)

He loves the people he works with and what he does. I am so grateful he is such a hard worker. I never thought I could find someone who works as hard as my dad- but Josh is pretty much there!




This is the tallest building in the world (pretty sure) In Dubai



No comments:

Post a Comment