Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Slow progress

I feel like a 4-year-old kid waiting for dad to get home. I am sitting here watching out the window waiting for Josh to get home, and I get so excited when I see a car slow down. Too many days off in a row makes me a crazy lady.
On another note, look at this beautiful quilt my mom made! I am so impressed with her. I absolutely love it and I can't wait to hang it on Janes wall! The nursery is coming together. We have all big purchases made like the crib, chair (which is a lazy boy per joshs request) and a beautiful dresser. Now I just need to figure out where to put everything... 3 weeks to go!
Oh crap I can't upload a picture. I guess you will have to wait to see the quilt and nursery. Why won't blogger take pictures off an iPad? That's dumb.
So my last doctors appointment I had basically made ZERO progress as far as this baby coming out is concerned. Hopefully tomorrow I will have better news but it is doubtful because I still haven't felt a contraction- even though my doctor said I was having one when I was with her last week but I'm pretty positive I wasn't.
Anyways, wish me luck with the room and the baby progress.

2 comments:

  1. ah! so close! just a tip - you can download the blogger app and then you can add pics! :) :)
    sooooo excited for you and josh. paul always says he would require a lazy boy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your analogy of the 4 yr. old. So know how that goes! I can't believe how soon I will be meeting baby JANE!!!! So excited! Man, if only our own pregnancies went by as fast and graceful as watching others! Keep me posted. I need instant updates once you check into the hospital. But i better see you before then! love you Mamma-to-be!

    ReplyDelete