Thursday, December 15, 2011

Merry Christmas from Chile!



This is the second Christmas and hopefully the last Christmas that I don't get to spend with my bff. She is doing much better things with her time- in fact she is dedicating her time to the true meaning of Christmas- she is bringing people to come to know our Saviour. I am so proud of her and jealous of her amazing experiences down in Concepcion, Chile.







Along with teaching people the gospel, she is also teaching her companion that white people actually do have armpit hair- they just shave it. The two of them apparently had a little razor lesson. Good work Ann.



And just in case you were wondering... The count down is on and she has 4 months and two days until she is done!! Even though I probably won't see her for 4 months and 10 days because the fam is going to do some traveling on the way home with her while Jane and I hold down the fort here. I'm just a little excited to bother her with my meaningless stories and to go get yogurt at midnight and to go shopping and to steal her music and clothing. Love you more than life Ann!



Merry Christmas everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Anna looks so cute with brown hair! And I was amazed to see someone is actually SMALLER than little Anna in that first picture!! I bet you can't wait to have her home- what an awesome girl. Awesome family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha! The shaving pic & story is Hilarious!!! Did Anna extend? I thought she was getting home in February! That is less than 4 months away...
    She is a total doll! I still can't believe she is a Missionary :) SOooO Cool!!!

    ReplyDelete