Monday, October 17, 2011

Amigos

About a month ago we went up to Josh's Dads cabin for a fun filled evening with our friends from our old ward. Can I just say that I LOVE these people!! We have so much fun together! I am so grateful for that little basement apartment I lived in for 3 years because we were able to make life long friendships!





Then this weekend Lisa put together a murder mystery dinner. This was such a blast! Everyone went all out with costumes and acting and not to mention excellent food! I miss our old ward so much but I know we will be amigos no matter how far away we live:)



Will someone please teach me how to do a serious/sexy face. No matter how many times I try I still look like an idiot. I need to give up trying but I was trying to be in character!!










1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Thanks for hosting at your house and your decor was killer! Loved it, loved it, loved it!

    ReplyDelete