Monday, September 26, 2011

NYC!!

Last weekend we went to New York for a quick getaway. I freakin love that place! And I am now brainwashed with the Wicked soundtrack. It is honestly in my head all day long and I love it!! The excuse for the trip was to visit Josh's brother (kind of brother) and wife. He is going to medical school out there. It was so fun to see them living everyday life in NYC. (I have to say I am very greatful for a car and my mountains)



My mom was out in Philadelphia for work so her and my dad came and met up with us for a few hours.





And just to make all of you jealous I have to tell you that we won lottery tickets to Wicked!! We were FRONT Row for $25 bucks each. It was amazing! If anyone has not seen this you have got to go!!
We also saw Sister Act which was very entertaining. It fulfilled my love for Whoopi.

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!!! Yes, you made me jealous. I lost the lottery and missed out on the play let alone front row, Lucky Dog!
    The bike ride looks like a blast. But please tell me Josh is eating a honkin' piece of Red Velvet Cake and not a heaping pile of meat.....???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen Wicked three times at the good old Gershwin! SO INCREDIBLE. I cry EVERYTIME. I am so glad you loved it and I can't believe you got front row for $25! LUCKY! Looks like you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete