Thursday, March 10, 2011

twenty-seven

Happy Birthday to Josh!!!



I would like to share a few of my favorite things about my hubs in honor of his twenty-seventh birthday:

I love that he is a hard worker
I love that he strips down to his G's within seconds of walking through the door
I love when he sings sincerely, as loud as he can in the car
I love that he is a morning person and is SO happy when he wakes up
I love how he treats his mom and aunt connie
I love that he picks out his outfits the night before (so girly;)
I love that he puts up with my ghetto dinners
I love that he adores little kids and they love him back. My cousin Peyton can pick him out of the biggest crowd and come tackle him for a hug
I love how athletic and healthy he is
I love how supportive he is when we do things with my friends/family
I love how much he looks up to his older brothers
I love that he is extremely frugal
I love how he can do ANYTHING he puts his mind to
I love that he is so supportive of my school and other endeavors
I love that he lets me take the 'sports car' while he drives the volvo
I love what a good public speaker he is
I love that he is an excellent cuddler (only in the winter- not so much in the summer when I refuse to turn the a/c on)
I love how friendly and outgoing he is to everyone
I love when he gets in his weird dance moods and just moves around really fast while he watches himself in the window :)
I love that he always does my dishes
I love that he is so dedicated to his calling
I love to watch him be a good friend to the posse
I love nights when we lay in bed and both can't sleep so we talk for hours (rare occasion but I still love it)
I love that he loves the gospel
I love watching him play basketball and then come home and have him give me a play by play of his really good shots
I love that he will go on walks and hikes with me even though I know he doesn't want to
I love how giddy he gets about his favorite food: cereal, donuts and the IMC cafeteria
I love how much he adores his mission
I love how he has to have a ball with him every where we go and that he just throws it to random people hoping they will see it and catch it

I love that he makes me want to be a better person in every way

Basically I just really love this guy. Happy Birthday Joshua!

1 comment:

  1. did we know our hubs had the same bday?
    happy birthday joshua.
    you got a good one lady.

    ReplyDelete